Are you interested in learning more about God’s work in another part of the world? Are you interested in becoming part of that work-at least for a few days? If you want to have your “Kingdom horizons” expanded, then consider joining a select few members and friends of CCK as they journey to Arequipa, Peru to visit and help our supported missionaries, Nathaniel and Alicia Gutierrez. This short-term mission trip will be from June 21-30. The Gutierrez family have joined with another family in a ministry called Cross Collaboration, a ministry of the Mission to the World. Their ministry focus is on church planting, evangelism, discipleship, and mercy ministry in Arequipa, Peru.
Who can go?
- Members and attendees of Christ Church, 18 years of age or older
- Anyone who is interested in supporting the ministries in Arequipa through assisting with a medical clinic, or other tasks as needed
- Anyone interested in working with and interacting with our missionaries, the Gutierrezes
- Medical experience isn't necessary but the willingness to participate and follow instructions is necessary
- Routine U.S. vaccinations are required including dT-dptheria, MMR, Polio, and an up to date Tetanus booster
When is the Trip?
- June 21-30, 2018
What is the estimated cost?
- $800 for individuals (that includes travel expenses)
What do I need to do?
- Pray! Ask God if this trip is something on which He might send you
- Attend a Trip Information Meeting on February 4 or 11 at Christ Church
- Fill out a Short-Term Mission Trip Application
- Attend Team meetings in preparation for the trip